Wedding Bands Scotland and Wedding Entertainment in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Ayrshire, Fife and Scotland wide
Big Sound Entertainment are experts at sourcing the very best live bands and entertainment acts for any function. We specialise in providing entertainment for Weddings, Corporate Events, Birthdays and Anniversaries.
The entertainment you provide for your wedding, anniversary, birthday or corporate event is one of the most important aspects of the day and making the right choice can really create a fantastic atmosphere and make the party a really special occasion for you and your guests. Get it wrong and your event will be a disaster!
Many of our clients find that selecting the correct entertainment for their event is without doubt, one of the most difficult and stressful things to organise, because they understand only too well what a huge impact it can have on the guests enjoyment.
The day after the night before – Once the day/evening is over, what are people going to remember the most? Well that answer is easy, the Music & Entertainment! Therefore, when it comes to sourcing the very best and appropriate entertainment act for your event (i.e. your wedding), let our dedicated team of entertainment specialists advise you of the very best bands and entertainment acts in your area i.e.wedding bands Glasgow, wedding bands Edinburgh, wedding bands Ayrshire, wedding bands Fife….or let’s just say wedding bands Scotland.
How to pick a great Wedding or Function Band!
1. Pick a style of music - Before sourcing a band, you need to decide on the type of music that you would like them to perform. Then, consider the time of day you want the band to play and the atmosphere you want them to create for your special day before deciding on a musical style that’s special to you and one that will keep your guests entertained ‘All Day & All Night’!
2. Create a short list of bands - Next, you need to find some potential bands to entertain you and your guests on your big day, then narrow the list down until you find that special band! You can find wedding and function bands, musicians and entertainers by a variety of sources, but the most reliable way is to contact an entertainments company who will be able to advise on particular styles/genres and recommend appropriate bands to entertain you and your guests on your big day – this is where we can help you.
3. Listen to band performance demo - You need to listen to all the bands on your short list and attempt to choose one to play at your wedding. You can listen to band demos on this website, watch their YouTube videos, or arrange a viewing date with us so you can see them perform in a live situation.
4. Read band testimonials - To ensure that the live music at your wedding/function goes off without a hitch, you want to be certain that you’ve picked a professional band with a positive reputation. We can provide you with a comprehensive set of reviews and testimonials from previous customers which will give you a good idea of their overall quality.
5. Talk to your chosen band/act – you need to ensure that the band you hire are:
- Aware of the demands of the day.
- Able to deliver the kind of performance you want -
The best way to achieve this is by talking everything through with the band leader who will be able to tell you if they’re up to the challenge and also advise you if they have any requirements of their own.
What to do next
This bit will be easy for some people but a potential minefield for others. That said, our team of dedicated entertainment specialists are only a phone call or email away to answer all your question and help you when required
- View our extensive list of entertainers on this website;
- Create a short list of the acts that you’re interested in;
- Contact us and we’ll organise a viewing for you;
- If you’re happy….book the entertainment act. Simple!